Friday, August 17, 2018

My Polished, Professional Thug 2:The Finale Kindle Edition by Pebbles Starr & Chase Moore

"Skot, Mendesa, and her evil twin-brother, Man are back in this riveting 2nd installment of "My Polished, Professional Thug". Find out what happens when a psychic finds herself drawn to an infamous scammer. Worlds collide and secrets unfold, and in the end, someone will be left brokenhearted...but who? Buckle your seat belts because this sequel is sure to take you on a spell-binding and emotional ride. Be warned, though...This book is NOT for the faint at heart, so approach with caution.

"“I’m sorry...I’m sorry...I’m so sorry...I’m sorry...I’m so sorry, Man,” I say over and over again.
After being raped by four men and a dog, I’m literally traumatized and can only repeat those same words. My doctor is waiting for my insides to heal and then afterwards, they plan on sending me to a psyche ward. I’m damaged goods, because of Man.
The other day, I overheard the doctors and nurses talking to each other, so I know that’s where I’m going, and since no one’s come to claim me, they don’t have any other choice but to ship me off.
“I’m sorry...I’m sorry, Man…I’m so sorry...I’m sorry...I’m so sorry, Man,” I cry.
Suddenly, someone walks in my room and luckily, it’s not Skot. I freaked the fuck out when he came the other day, because the sight of a man scares the fucking shit out of me. I don’t wanna see another guy for the rest of my life. Fortunately, all of my doctors and nurses are female.
Much to my relief, it’s not a man who comes to visit me. I stop murmuring apologies long enough to look her over. She’s a really pretty, light-skinned woman, wearing a pants suit with her hair pinned up in a messy bun.
“Hello, Sha’Lae,” she smiles. “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Aurora Montclair, and I’d like to help you get justice on the man who did this to you.”

Title:  My Polished, Professional Thug 2: The Finale
Author:  Pebbles Starr and Chase Moore
Publisher:  Jaded Publications                         
Series:  # 2
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Four
Review:

"My Polished, Professional Thug 2: The Finale" by Pebbles Starr and Chase Moore


My Thoughts....


This was a paranormal story that will keep you turning the pages till the end with some characters that was simply off the chart CRAZY!  I was really hoping more from Mendesa and Skot but it definitely was what it was for them.  I will say karma is bitch as it was for that Ms. Montclair at the end.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...