Friday, March 15, 2019

Black Queen, Dark Knight II: A Bad Boy Romance (Black Queen Dark Knight Book 2) Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant (Author),


Profile:

"Choosing love over the throne will be the death of me . . .

Mikayla
Jagger claimed my heart, and while the love of my life has stayed constant, there are deeply seeded secrets in Nivea that are not only threatening my new-found happiness with Jagger, but my entire kingdom.

I’ve barely dug roots into my land and it’s already slipping from my hands.

But can I choose between love and country?

Jagger

Someone wants more than my woman’s crown. Someone wants HER.
But Mikayla is already mine to possess.
I’ll wreck havoc on anyone, blood of her blood, to keep her safe.
If all else fails, I’ll bring the queen to her knees as my captive again, and the only reign Mikayla will have is in the bedroom.
Living without her is not an option."

In this installment of the BWWM romantic suspense, Black Queen, Dark Knight, expect more death, more action and most definitely hotter sex. So if you did NOT like either of the main characters, this book ain’t for you. If it had to much sex or action, pass along. This interracial romance also includes a paranormal realm, and as before, some elements are outlandish, farfetched, dark.  



Title: Black Queen, Dark Knight II: A Bad Boy Romance
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: A.A.
Series: Black Queen Dark Knight Book 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating; Five
Review:

"Black Queen, Dark Knight II: A Bad Boy Romance" by Amarie Avant

My Rationalization:

The main thing I can say about "Black Queen, Dark Knight II" was that it was one heck of a good BWWM romantic Suspenseful paranormal well-written read. I will say you will need to read this author's first series "Black Queen Dark Knight" to really understand what all is going on in this series. This story will take you through a little bit of it all from someone wanting to take Mikayla's crown on to lots of steamy hot sex and with some very shady characters but in the end it will be an interesting run in how these two [Mikayla and Jagger] are finally drawn back together in a happy place. And yes it will be good to see what this author has in store for us in the next series that features Trick and his ballerina Denise.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...