Friday, March 15, 2019

Lady Guardians: Worth the Ride (Arlington Series Book 2) Kindle Edition by Hadley Raydeen


Profile:

"My name Is Starla Saxon. I am the Treasurer for the Arlington Virginia Chapter of the Lady Guardians.
After graduation, I was ready to leave this MC life with my best friend Elias, my world. We grew up around bikes since we were ten years old. We’d seen more than any young eyes should. And, we were ready to leave it all behind.
Until one day, our parents ended up on opposite sides of the law ripping Eli and me away from each other. After giving me some devastating news, he decided to skip town and leave me in Arlington, while I chose to stay, based on info he gave me. But, he left me a letter, telling me I could call him anytime I need him. Ten years later, I need him more than ever. The Guardians are in trouble again, and I need his help.

I’m Elias Franks I grew up in the motorcycle club world as part of a 1% outlaw crew the Hellhounds of Arlington. My father Luther is the president and has taken his illegal activity to the next level In human trafficking, and I refuse to be a part. Deciding to leave town after graduation was one of the toughest decisions I ever made. It meant I had to leave Star, and she's my world. When she calls after a decade saying she needs my help, she knows I have her back regardless of the time and space we have between us. I will do whatever it takes to help her and the Guardians, pushing me right back into this motorcycle world I tried to leave behind. Because to me, Star is Worth the Ride."

Note: This is book 2 in the 3 part Arlington Series. It is highly recommended that you read book 1: Lady Guardians Ride for Free to help explain elements of this book. There will be a book 3. This book will leave room for the next book.

Title: Lady Guardians: Worth the Ride
Author: Hadley Raydeen
Publisher: Phoenix Pen
Series: Arlington Series Book 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Lady Guardians: Worth the Ride" by Hadley Raydeen

My Rationalization:

This was quite a ride with Elias coming back after being gone for ten years and it seems he came back due to Starla's request. Now it looks like Elias's father is out of prison and back to his old way of doing things where problems arrive with Starla's family members start coming up missing. Now be ready for some twist and turns that will only have you shaking your head and saying what while you will be left turning the pages to see what was coming next. And in the end, you may still be left at wondering where have these people [Tangie] been hiding after all of this time and who else had shot Luther. So, you will have to pick up this next Lady Guardian series to find out how what and why for the remainder of this story. Hopefully, we will get lots of unanswered questions answered. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...