Sunday, October 20, 2019

Break The Chain: Lyfe Matters- "3 Years Of Hell" (Based On A True Story) Kindle Edition by Angel Williams


Book Synopsis:

"Sit back and fasten your seatbelt as Angel Williams take you on a true journey based on a domestic violence relationship that she was in. Take it with the good and the bad...

I was a young beautiful female and all I wanted out of life, was to actually live my life to the fullest and have the pleasure of enjoying a happy life. But of course, things didn't always turn out to be like so. I lost my father at a young age, he was the man who made my heart melt, make my eyes like up like stars, he was my hero in every sense. After the burial of my father circumstances began to spiral out of control. I was missing something in life, I knew it was my father. I knew I missed the fatherly love. Emptiness filled me making me vulnerable to these monsters living amongst us. Years later, I was hypnotized, victimized and dickimized by a man I fell deeply in love with. Our relationship was beyond toxic yet I felt like there was no way out. The cheating and the beatings should have been enough for me to go but how could I when he had my soul even worse he had my mind. He was my master, turned my entire life into a disaster. I became his slave. My prince charming turned into my not so beautiful nightmare. 3 years of hell... The glory is that I'm alive to tell my story, the glory is that I'm still standing strong...

I survived it all....the beatings, the lies, the cheating, the uninvited climbs between my thighs... Thank God it didn't kill me, that God he didn't kill me, thank God I'm alive to tell my story. Thank God that I was able to break the chain and realized that Lyfe Matters, my 3 years of hell made me who I am today. Strong and a fighter. My 3 years of hell showed me that being a prisoner in my own body was unacceptable, I'm free no more disasters a master is no longer in need. A survivor I am, because I Broke The Chain..."

Title:  Break The Chain:  Lyfe Matters - 3 Years Of Hell
Author:  Angel Williams
Publisher:  Star City Publications                   
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Break The Chain: Lyfe Matters- "3 Years Of Hell" (Based On A True Story) by Angel Williams

My Rationalization:

I found this story a very hard read that left the reader with so many emotions all over the place for the main character named Lyfe.  It seems like after Lyfe's father had died she was left alone.  One would think to have a mother, sisters, brothers and so-called friends someone would have been there for her but that was not the case as it seemed like they all had problems of there own as they had made wrong decisions and choices too.  I will say that Lyfe's mother really needed some help!  

So, what did Lyfe do?  You would think with Lyfe being as smart as she was would be able to get some much need help but that wasn't the case as we see her seeking help in the wrong places and definitely from the wrong people.  It was so sad to see all that she wanted was to be loved.  By the end of the story, I was left wondering would Lyfe get it that Gee wasn't worth it? I hated was she was doing to herself!  Will Lyfe ever get it that no one deserves to be 'sexually, mentally or physically abused?'   Hopefully, she will find someone to help her figure this all out before it is too late.  Will she be able to Break The Chain:...why? Because Lyfe Matters!  I see we will have to get the next part to see what happens with Lyfe.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...