Monday, October 28, 2019

Broken Words. Broken Hearts. Kindle Edition by Elisabeth



Book Synopsis:

"Leaving her was the hardest thing I could ever do.
I should’ve never done it, but I had to.
If only she knew that I did a lot of things because I loved her.
Hell, I still love her now.
She’s everything to me and will always mean the world to me…
So why am I now back, years later?
It’s a new city, a new opportunity to pick up the pieces, knowing I’m the only one who can mend her heart.
No one else has the tools to do so but me.
They were my broken words, promises, and vow to heal both of our broken hearts."

Title: Broken Words. Broken Hearts.
Author: Elisabeth
Publisher: Imperial Publishing House
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Broken Words. Broken Hearts." by Elisabeth

My Rationalization:

A love story that had separated Dragos and Neema for ten years. Now that Dragos was back in Neema's life will they be able to pick up where they left off so many years ago as we will be given a little bit of the story of what had happened earlier in their relationship? Well, we will have to see where this story will go as we are left with a cliffhanger To be continued...' Healing Word. Healing Hearts.' 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...