Saturday, January 4, 2020

Fearless III (Finale): MMA Sport & Russian Mafia Romance (Resnov Bratva Book 3) Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant


Book Excerpt:

"Vassili
The mudak, my father Anatoly, raped my mother for all of Russia to see.
My baby sister, Sasha, never had it any better.
I went from crawling to fighting to stop Anatoly, king of the bratva. Life was a nightmare before Zariah clung to me. Now, we have a little girl, and our son is on the way.
But the game is changing in the mafia. Too many alphas want a taste. Somehow, I'm shoved into the chaos. My actions will be the reason my family is taken from me.
I have two choices:
Join team Anatoly and become the devil.
Join team my greedy half-sister, Danushka, and become the devil incarnate.


Zariah
Keeping the fighter's love might as well accompany blood, sweat, and tears. Vassili is not an easy man to love.
I never dreamt of another life or another man.
Not until today.
Seeds of doubt have dug root inside me. It's different for Vassili because his confidence is almost as scary as his jagged muscles. I fear that if I continue to allow my mind to wander, then my body, my soul, every part of me will too."
I have two choices:
Keep holding on to Vassili, with all of me and live.
Fly away only to die by his hands when he catches up to me.




Title: Fearless III [Finale]
Author: Amaire Avant, LJ Anderson, & J. Ross
Publisher: A.A
Series: Resnov Bratva Book 3
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Fearless III [Finale]" by Authors: Amaire Avant & LJ Anderson, L.J. Anderson & J. Ross

My Speculation:

If you are looking for an unconditional love story with a little bit of it all from 'suspenseful, secrets, power, twists & turns, played the game, intriguing times, and oh the sex,' you have come to the right place for the finale in 'Fearless III' will give it all to you and more. I will say you should read the first two stories from this author: 'Fearless I & Fearless II' so you will be caught up with all that has gone on in this family saga. I will say some of the [new] characters were something where some were more complexed than others. There will be a lot of questions answered from this reading, especially if you have read from the other two novels. Zariah and Vassili go through a lot with his messed-up family and the Bratva influence, and I don't want to leave out Zariah's crooked Chief of Police father, Maxwell.

What I enjoyed about this series is how Vassili was an alpha fighter who at all costs protected his family and how is love for Zariah never wavered even though at times, some moments were not smooth.

The author gives the reader a good read that by the end of the read, one can see how everyone got just what they deserved and even a HEA. The author did an excellent job of giving the reader a beautiful way of ending this trilogy!

I do look forward to Simeon Resnow's story, as he was as significantly proven to be an asset to Vassili in Fearless III. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...