Thursday, March 12, 2020

Fire Between Us Kindle Edition by Janice Ross


Book Excerpt:

"Asha Walker

I never expected to fall in love, so I told myself I wasn't. I never thought my feelings would matter, so I kept them hidden away and checked. Never allowed him to believe there would be anything more than a friendship, so how could I complain when he moved on to someone else?

Isaiah Turner

A man knows who he wants and who he definitely doesn't. But he'll take just enough rejection until he's forced to throw his hands up and walk away. The problem is, I just can't walk away from the only woman that will ever own my heart.

Our story isn't about two perfect people falling in love and living happily ever after. No. Our story is about two friends making mistakes, losing their way, and recognizing there are  real connections and unending fire between us."

Title:  Fire Between Us
Author:  Janice Ross
Publisher:  B. Love Publications 
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Fire Between Us" by Janice Ross

My Speculation:  

What an exciting story "Fire Between Us" featuring Asha [Sha] and Isaiah, who were friends that 'made mistakes, losing their way, and recognizing in the end that there was not only a real connection, but they had a fire between them.' But before they can get to that fire, both of these main characters will take the reader on quite a journey getting to that place.  At times I didn't understand either of these characters in all of the drama that was going on, but I kept on reading
and that was a good thing.

Asha, with her mother's problems shinning through and in Isaiah's thought problem, he had with a certain young lady[Erika].  It was good that Asha had Emma's, and Isaiah had Rory friendships because, in the end, it was indeed needed in what was going on.  What will happen when Asha and Isaiah finally open up to each other?  Well, to find out what all has gone on in this intense love with these two, you will have to pick up "Fire Between Us" to see how this story will turn out.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...