Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lawless: A Dark Bratva Romance Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant



Book Excerpt:

"The Beast stole me from the Devil . . . 

Anastasiya
I was born a trophy owned by the Resnov Bratva, waiting for the day they'd collect.
My identity was engraved in their legacy, and my only purpose was to obey, to submit. I had no voice, and most of all, I had no choice.
I was promised to one yet stolen by another. Simeon Resnov was my savior, a different kind of Beast. A beautiful contradiction to the name he carried.
He hid the darkness in him so well.

Simeon
She was meant to sit on a mantel, waiting for her rightful owner to claim her. On that day, she'd be used until there was nothing left until her existence was nothing but blood on his hands.
But the moment I saw her, I recognized the pain in her eyes. It drew me in, entranced me, and turned into an obsession that demanded I have her.
So, I took her. I stole the girl branded to another, and now her broken soul is mine to mend…to break…
And fix again."

Note: This novel contains disturbing content that may be offensive to some readers.

Title: Lawless: A Dark Bratva Romance
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: A.A.
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review
"Lawless: A Dark Bratva Romance" by Amarie Avant

My Speculation:

"Lawless was a deadly dark Bratva romance" read that featured Anastasiya and Simeon. Along with these two main characters, there were also some very complex secondary characters that will keep the reader turning the pages to see what is coming next. Who will own who when it is all said and done. One of the main questions in the story is after Simeon saved Asya when she was twelve, why had she left him. After finding her once again, what secret did Asya withhold from him? What a journey this story will have as it will be seen that both of these two main characters indeed had some issues that were off the chart, however through it all, they did have a love for one another. Will they be able to find there way back to one another after all is said and done since it was evident that they did love each other? This is where I tell you will have to pick up this good read to see how it will call come out, and I will say you will be left wanting more of the story.

If you are looking for a well-packed action story you have come to the right one because this story if so full of it all from explicit sex scenes and let's not leave out the violence that will run all through the story, so no this is not for the faint at heart to read.

Thank you to the author for the BookFunnel read. It was quite an enjoyable read that only you can give your readers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...