Saturday, August 1, 2020

HERO: A Bad Boy Military Romance Kindle Edition by Shani Greene-Dowdell



Book Excerpt:

"☆ Cherise ☆
He found me again.
I moved to another state, and the bastard found me.
The worst part is, I tried really hard to help him get his life on track.
Now, he was making me a nervous wreck.
I couldn't date, even if I wanted to.
I couldn't go out with friends.
I couldn't stay home and feel safe.
Then, one day, I got a call from an ex-military guy looking for a therapist.
He needed clearance to join the FBI.
He could be my stalker, or he could be a hero.
Determined not to live in fear any longer, I decided to help him.

☆Tobin ☆
After my brother's death, I realized in serving my country, I'd done a disservice to my family.
So, I snapped and broke some shit.
They quickly gave me my exit papers from the military.
As an ex-Marine, if I ever wanted to get into the FBI, I'd need to prove I wasn't a safety concern.
Apparently, people with anger management issues shouldn't carry weapons.
So I found a therapist—a female therapist.
We were all of fifteen minutes into our session when I realized all was not right in her world.
She was on edge because she had a stalker.
Lucky for me, I wasn't currently employed.
Lucky for her, I was highly trained and intensely motivated to save her.
I'd always been a sucker for a damsel in distress.
And this woman needed a hero."

Title: Hero: A Bad Boy Military Romance
Author: Shani Greene-Dowdell
Publisher: Imperial Publishing House
Reviewed By: Arlena Deam
Rating: Five
Review:

"Hero: A Bad Boy Military Romance" by Shani Greene-Dowdell

My Speculation:

"Hero: A Bad Boy Military Romance" was a story that will keep the reader turning the pages for more of the story. The heroine Cherise never thought that she would have the problem of a stalker that would have her moving to get away from him. However, after she moves, Cherise is found that this stalker has found her once again. What will she do? Well, it just so happens that a hero named Tobin, who just happened to be an ex-marine and also a patient of Cherise, just happens to be there to save the day. What was it between these to Cherise and Tobin? Had these two met before? Now, how all of this will play out was uniquely played out, and to find out, I will stop here and say you must pick up this good read to found out how well this author brings it all out to the reader. I will say the reader will still be left wanting more because the story will end in a cliffhanger. With Cherise's problem solved, what else is happening?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...