Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Mady (Working Class Beauties Book 2) Kindle Edition by S.I. Hayes (Author), J. Haney


Book Excerpt:

"You can't be bored, pulling turns at 160 mph.

For members of the NYC elite, your name is your ticket to success, but I've got other ideas.
My name is Madyson (Mady), Harrington. I'm the firstborn of three triplets that are. My brothers get it all, but I have to dance for my supper. I must earn every bit of freedom with sacrifice. Friends, relationships, they all suffer in the name of appearances. My days are filled with routine, but the nights?
That is another story. A flash of chrome, colorful characters, and no one knows my real name.
Almost no one.
Remington Vanderbilt is the bastard son. He is also one of my BFF's brothers. All reasons to be off-limits. But you know what they say. We want what we can't have.
Can I be brave? Can a rough around the edges man give me the challenge I crave and break the monotony of my world? As secrets start spilling into my life, only time will tell.
One thing's for sure, it's gonna be a wild ride."

Title: Mady
Author: S.I. Hayes and J. Haney
Publishers: Hayes & Haney
Series: Working Class Beauties Book 2
Reviewed By Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Mady" by S. I. Hayes & J. Haney

My Speculation:

I enjoyed "Mady" story featuring Madyson Harrington and Remington Vanderbilt. I felt sorry for Mady and was so glad he met Remy [who had skull rings, tattoos, and piercings], that cared for her. I loved it when Remy finally realized that just who Mady [Miss Breeze] was and that being a [tiny] dancer, a stripper who also loved street racing. By Remy being a photographer works well in this story. Each of these two characters had something in this story that was sad, and how they work it all out was great. Certainly, Madyson had mother issues, diet issues, and Remy being a Vanderbilt bastard child was quite an interesting read of how this story comes together. I loved how Remy tried to help Madyson with her eating disorder. The secondary character was all well developed and defined, giving the reader something extraordinary. The authors put together a story that will keep one's interest in turning the pages to see what is coming next. It was interesting when the bastard son learns about his family history dealing with Parkinson's Disease, and what comes out from all of that was quite interesting. It was great finally seeing Madyson's [Mads] mother getting what was coming to her with her messy, crazy self. By the end, the reader will be given a good story seeing these two falls in love and great seeing them getting there HEA was delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...