Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Renegade: A Bad Boy Military Romance (Bad Boys of the Military Book 3) Kindle Edition by Shani Greene-Dowdell


 Book Excerpt:

"Athena

My boss’s friend is sexy as sin and has a smile that can make any girl weak.
However, he’s fifteen years older than me.
That should be enough to keep me away.
But something keeps pulling me back to him.
If that was my only problem, I could figure my life out.
On top of everything, my best friend has turned stalkerish and now wants me all to himself.
And he’ll do anything, even hurt me, to keep me.

Andre
I don’t know what made her think I would leave her when she needed me.
I had never abandoned anyone or anything in my life.
Until I didn’t return from leave because my woman was being threatened.
One look at her so-called best friend has me ready to pounce.
But I’m the property of the USA.
I can’t have the military tracking me down to toss me in the Brigg for assaulting a citizen.
Uncle Sam should know that I will protect my woman and our child, though.
No one will stand in my way."

Title:  Renegade:  A Bad Boy Military Romance
Author:  Shani Greene-Dowdell
Publisher:  Imperial Publishing House      
Series:  Bad Boys of the Military Book 3
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Renegade:  A Bad Boy Military Romance

My Opinion:  

'Renegade" was a good read of 'A Bad Boy Military Romance' and was also the Bad Boys of the Military Book 3 read.  I would highly suggest you read the first two in this series to fully understand what has gone on previously[Hero & Exile].  This series featured mainly Athena and Andre, where we get a marine who was sexy and, oh my goodness, with big muscles that called for his 'Athi.'  It will be quite a journey in how these two finally came together. Still, there will be a problem presented as one would not take a no and leave Athena alone.  Be ready for a story that will keep you turning the pages to see what was coming next as this author gives the reader one exciting tale.  Like other characters from the previous series, I enjoyed it as this series made this story quite unique. Will these two finally find what they needed for a HEA?  I say you will have to pick up 'Renegade' to see who well the story all comes out.  It will be one bumpy ride seeing them get to where they belonged.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...