Saturday, March 17, 2012

Her Dark Baron

Author: Nadja Notariani
Published By: NN
Age Recommend: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating:4
Blog Reviewed For: GMTA
Review:

"Her Dark Baron" by Nadja Notariani was a good romantic read. The story setting was in the 1600's and all I can say is if there are any more barons out there.... well I will not say more.... you will just have to read this novel for yourself. I liked it!
How Ms. Notariani is able to relate this story of Mariel and Gervase Daltrey (the hero and heroine) who both were strong characters... was very interesting that you will fall in love with them. . I enjoyed this medieval romance. For Gervase, Mariel was truly his 'Sweetling.'

The story line really had a definite plot and the novel was short compared to many others that are longer and go on and on. The details were well understood that made this storytelling a delightful read. I felt that the novel was well written in the three stages of this story: the beginning .. the meeting of the baron...the soon marriage and then the punch line...just who was trying to hurt Mariel? Then the story really takes off with this mystery... I did like the twist and turns of it.

I felt "Her Dark Baron" was indeed very sexy and intriguing read and if you are in for a good romance, "Her Dark Baron" would be a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...