Tuesday, March 13, 2012

SANCTUM ANGELS

Author: Edenmary Black
Published By: eBookit.com
Age Recommend: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating: 5
Blog Review For: GMTA
Review:


"Sanctum Angels" by Edenmary Black was a wonderful paranormal romance read. I really enjoyed the way the author was able to relate to the reader what she was truly feeling at that certain time. I found this novel very easy to read and understand
because you were truly walked through every scene.. with the reader beingable to know just what was going on at all times. From the first scene ...going to the bank until the very last scene by describing everything that was going on......... And believe me when I say a lots went on in the story. You were right in with the story whether it was a sexual sense between the lovers in this story
or just the general issues that went on in this story that just kept me on the edge of my seat. I was not disappointed in any way. This was definitely a adult romance. Truly Priana Grey and Joe Cafasis were my hero's. The characters were truly good in this interesting plot and less not forget Keircan
and Iridea for all they brought to this story.
I really did enjoy reading "Sanctum Angels" and would definitely recommend as
a good read and if you are a paranormal romance lover .... you will not be disappointed with this read.



Read more: http://www.greatmindsthinkaloud.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=supernatural&thread=1209&page=1#ixzz1p26I5jBh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...