Saturday, March 17, 2012

Walking With Elephants

Author: Karen S. Bell
Published By: K.S.B.
Age Recommend: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating 4
Blog Review For: GMTA
Review:



"Walking With Elephants" by Karen S. Bell was a very good read for me.
Believe me when I say the name of this Book and Cover will throw you
because I was truly in for a different ride until I read this novel and was Truly Surprised!
I was able to relate to many of the thoughts of Ms. Bell. Many times
women such as Suze Hall who is a middle aged woman are presented with life....husband, children,
housework, job(corporate world) and then there are friends... even an ex lover(former flame).
Truly Suze was stressed to the Max!
This story was truly a real one in that it really showed just what happens
in real life to many of... us women. Many women today are faced with
a lots of basic life...work and family issues. How we handle them are sometime very interesting ....
as in Suze's case.
I found myself laughing so hard at a lot as I read this novel... for I found it completely
honest in more ways than one. How Suze handles everything makes
this truly a interesting read. The author really did a wonderful job at
showing emotions, making us laugh out loud, to frustrations, to angry and
even some sympathy.

Truly being Suze for a day will be a real ride... whether its in the workplace,
sex fantasies, or the hard working mom.... you will enjoy this read.
"Walking With Elephants" was truly a good read and I am sure if you are a working mom now
or in the past... you are able relate to Suze and will definitely enjoy this fun read.


Read more: http://www.greatmindsthinkaloud.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=women&thread=1223#ixzz1pP3Gp4Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...