Saturday, June 25, 2016

I Met Him in the Ladies Room Part 1 By Michelle Stimpson


Book Description.....


"Kerri Dalee didn't grow up in a religious family. In fact, the last time she went to church, she only attended for the cool door prizes and the food served at Vacation Bible School. But when she gets an interview at a church, she has makes a desperate attempt to meet Christ--in the ladies' room of all places. Now, Kerri wonders if her faith is real. Will she get more than she bargained for at this new job?"

Title:  I Met Him in the Ladies' Room
Author:  Michelle Stimpson
Publisher: M. S.
Series I Met Him in the Ladies Room #1
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"I Met Him In the Ladies' Room" by Michelle Stimpson

My Thoughts....

What a wonderful beautiful story of how this young lady as well as her best friend found Christ.  I found myself really enjoying this quick, humorous at times and well written novella.  Now I will look forward to reading the part 2 of this read to see what happens to Kerri and Stephanie after their 'impromptu trip to Vegas.'












No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...