Thursday, June 8, 2017

An Alpha's Desires By: Amarie Avant


Book Description....

Daniel

"As heir to Titan Aerospace, the world believed my every wish was at my disposal. Yet, for my family's many accolades, we've endured just as much tragedy. In reality, I fight for my legacy, and I fought for her. At first sight, I was hypnotized by the curvy beauty, Desire Taylor. Then she opened her plush lips, cursing me with the words, "You're not worthy." Yet, I won't stop until I'll she's mine.

Desire
I was too career-driven for love. In return, it took me hostage.  Love was wrapped in the wrong package. I mean, the damn package was gorgeous, with blond hair and alluring gray eyes, but we clashed. Yet, Wentworth Daniel Rutledge  III, billionaire and controller, was relentless in claiming  my heart.
As I submitted to his relentlessness, I learned that submitting to Daniel meant he'd serve me too...
Somewhere along the lines, I've become The Alpha's Desire."




Title:  An Alpha's Desires
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher:  Jessica Watkins Presents
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"An Alpha's Desires" by Amarie Avant
My Thoughts....

Wow what a good read!  All I can say is that when you start reading 'An Alpha's Desires' you will not want to put it down because the author gives the reader so much that only leaves you wanting more.  What a read with this 'strong alpha male [Daniel Wentworth] and strong female black woman [Desire Taylor].'  I will say the way Daniel pursues Desire was simply off the chart!  But what can you expect of a alpha male.  The will be many twist and turns as 
the story goes on delivering to the reader one entertaining exciting  read.  All of the characters were very well developed, portrayed and even believable giving the story some realness after all is said and done.  It seems like their could be many sub stories as the characters come into play with Daniel, Desire, Jules, Lee, Monique, Azeala, James, Jada, Rebecca, Riley, Lauren to name a few that will keep you turning the pages to see what is coming next.  One thing I don't want to leave out is how this author knows how to give the reader some hot sexy sex scenes!  Will these two finally get to the HEA?  Well, this is where I say you will have to pick up this read but I will give you a little heads up...

From 'The End'....I loved this quote ...."And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.  But the greatest of these is love." I Corinthians  3:13 

By the end of this story the readers will get a well thought out, beautifully written read and what I also loved....its a complete story! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...