Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hell in Heels (A Sex, Drugs and Rock Romance Book 2) Kindle Edition by J. Haney &,‎ S.I. Hayes

Book Description...

"They call me a bitch, and I own that shit... My Name is Angelica Fontaine, though I’m known to the world as Angelica Joplin, the Lead Vocalist of the Southern Rock Band Fallen Angels. I’m a fireball in a tiny package but I can carry my own and take care of myself. Have been for years now. Unfortunately, a nasty bit of binging and an overdose has gotten my mates in a bit of a tizzy landing me in rehab… Again. Now it’s all let’s talk about your feelings and why you want to kill yourself. Fuck me, it wasn’t exactly on purpose. Not totally… I’ve heard that rock bottom tastes like shit, well I’ve been served a big heaping pile of it that’s for sure. The guys say I need to finish rehab and then I need to consent to a new kind of bodyguard. They are talking a full-blown MANNY!! Somebody to watch everything I do, all the time! They can’t be serious? Can they?"
*Trigger warnings


Title:  Hell in Heels
Author:  J. Haney & S. I.Hayes
Publishers:  J. H. & S. I. Hayes                        
Series:  Hell in Heels
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Hell in Heels" by J. Haney & S. I. Hayes

My Thoughts...

I really enjoyed reading this second book of 'Hell in Heels' by these two authors which featured Angelica [Rock Singer] and Maverick [Manny].  How these two were brought together...' a self-proclaimed Queen Bitch and a dominate Manny' [OCD Therapist/Bodyguard] was really one steamy hot story that will keep you turning the pages.  Will this Manny be able to help Angelica by watching over her every step of the way after she comes out of rehab?  Will, they b able to help each other in this emotional difference that is between them?  

Be really for lots of drama with {omg} craziness and secrets as these two come together giving the readers a delightful as well as an entertaining story.  These authors really put together quite a read which showed their magic of what it is truly like on a 'road to recovery' as it was for Angelica. In the end, the reader will get it all on Angelica background in what really made her tick and will the help of Maverick helping make her the best that she will be especially now that it seems like she has someone else who has come back into her life.  Now, to truly understand all that has gone on I would suggest you read book one, two and the last book 3 to fully understand the whole series from the 'A Sex. Drugs and Rock Romance.'     





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...