Thursday, January 18, 2018

Playing House (A Heart Strings Love Affair Book 2) Kindle Edition by J. Haney



Book Description...

"Hey you, remember me? Yea, I’m that girl from the wrong side of the tracks. Yes, that one with two lovers. Sheesh is that all I’ll ever be known as now? Last you heard from me I was moving in with one of my lovers. Remember how I said my life wasn’t like an 80’s movie? I was kind of wrong because I did find my knight only mine came in two. 
My life now is not all pizza and beers for our little triad. As per usual my jacked-up past has come calling back at me. Yeah, you know the one I’m talking about or should I say hate talking about.
Suppose you should come on and find out what I’m going on about."

*Trigger Warning
**Sexual Abuse
***Polyamory
****Erotic Themes incl: M/M M/F/M
*****Drug Use

Title: Playing House
Author: J. Haney & S. I. Hayes
Publisher: J.H.& S.I.H.
Series: A Heart Strings Love Affair Book 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Playing House" by J. Haney & S.I. Hayes

My Thoughts...

These two authors come together and give the reader truly another well-written plot that dealt with Abigail, Vic and Clayton...yes it's a threesome.  It is a very intriguing read in how these three make it in this relationship with all that is presented in this reading.  Be prepared for lots of a  loving romance, drama, suspense, anger, tragedy and definitely some hot sex scenes that will keep your attention with some twist and turns that will keep you turning the pages to see what is coming next.  I found the characters fantastic and well portrayed which help give the readers a solid story that one gets to understand the interaction they had among each other.         






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...