Friday, January 26, 2018

Fearless 2: a Sports Romance Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant


Book Description....
Vassili
I always thanked God for making me a beast in the cage, until Zariah came along. Somehow, I blinded her to my stubbornness and claimed her like the animal that I am. Now, I’m a husband and forced to compromise. But are we a team? No! I am an Alpha! I keep my wife, my daughter and my unborn son safe... by any means. Even if my enemy, king of the Russian bratva, is wrecking havoc! My father will die screwing with what’s mine.
Zariah
Marriage to Vassili is a roller coaster, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. We crave the highs and learn from the lows. Our precious daughter is the glue that keeps us fighting for this love, in and out of the MMA cage or outside the court of law, in my case. This perfect life might never be without trials, until my latest assignment. Lord knows, Vassili will kill me if he knows the danger overshadowing our lives and how the defense I’m fighting against could cause the end of us....
Warning: This book is filled with smutty, sexy, grown folk sex between a man and wife. No cheating. And besides leaving you hot, bothered and panting, there is a Happily Ever After For Now (HEAFN) at the end." Not a cliffhanger.
Title: Fearless 2
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: Jessica Watkins Presents
Book: # 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Fearless II" by Amarie Avant

My Logic....

What a story that will definitely keep ones attention because this story will have many twist and turns. Be ready for a good read that deals with Zariah and Vassili love story with past highs and lows that comes out along with some secrets that also will come out. There will be some very interesting characters that will really keep your attention as you are turning the pages. I would highly suggest you you haven't read Fearless 1 to do so because as the story continues on it will definitely answer a lots of unanswered questions in this read. So, not only do we get a good story with no cliffhanger but a HEAFN. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...