Thursday, January 18, 2018

Avery (Working Class Beauties Book 1) Kindle Edition by J. Haney & S. I. Hayes



Book Description...

"So, the name’s Avery Harper but my nearest and dearest usually call me Av. I’ve been told I come off as a bitch but in reality, I just won’t take no BS… 
I play hard but I love harder. I like to party with the best! Honestly is there any other way to party?
During my senior of high school, something went horribly wrong making me the woman I am today.
Who you ask is that woman? Well, let me just tell you. I sleep with who I want when I want, where I want. If that makes me a whore than stop bragging boys because you ain’t any better. They use, and abuse and I take all I can get from the idiots willing to pay. Rich college boys… Gotta love um, big stupid and willing to pay top dollar to be seen with the likes of me and I’m worth every penny.
But I’ll tell you a secret, I’d give it all up for a guy strong enough to see past the bullshit and talented enough to make me come. Haven’t met one like that yet, so until then me and my girls will keep running and playing and working hard. Because that’s what we do."

*Erotic Elements

Title:  Avery
Author:  J. Haney & S. I. Hayes
Publisher:  J.H.& S.I.H.
Series:  Working Class Beauties Book 1  
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean                     
Rating: Five
Review:

"Avery" by J. Haney& S.I. Hayes

My Thoughts...

These two authors come together and give the reader truly one well-written read.  You will find so many emotions that will simply take one over the edge.  Yes, you will find Avery being a wild girl and a boy [Greyson] who has loved her since the age of five.  What will happen as they finally come together as adults and realize there is more for them?  Be ready for lots of surprises that will keep popping up that will keep you turning the pages until the end. This is truly one of those stories that you will not be able to judge the book by the cover until you have read it all to see what all is there.  Would I recommend?  YES!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...