Sunday, January 7, 2018

Charge (Electric Series #1) by E. L. Todd



Book Description....

"White-hot, blinding, and dangerous.

That's exactly what Volt is.

He's electric.

The first time I met him, my body reacted. It coiled, sizzled, and sparked. I knew I wanted him because he was the first man to make me feel dead and alive at the exact same time.

But within a short conversation, I knew he was unattainable.

Unavailable.

Now we're just friends.

But will we stay friends?"



Title:  Charge
Author:  E. L. Todd
Publisher:  Fallen Publishing                 
Series:  Electric Series # 1
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Charge" by E. L. Todd

My Thoughts..

This was another amazingly good read by this author. You will be able to tell this will be another series that will keep you turning the pages to see what is up between Volt and Taylor.  There are a few other characters that will keep your attention that helps give this story  a well developed plot.  I can't wait to see what will happen when Taylor finds out about her two best friends.  I will leave it at that and just say "Charge' ends with a cliffhanger so we will have to pick up the next series...'Spark'  to find out more about this delicious story. 













.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...