Thursday, December 12, 2019

When We Love: The novel (Captivated by You Book 2) Kindle Edition by ShanicexLola Shanice Swint


Book Excerpt:

"I never knew a love so good.

His pretensions were clear...
His caresses were incomparable...
His essence belonged to me.

I never fathomed my best friend’s enticement would suffice and fulfill me exceedingly.

His affection was exceptional…
His endearment was magical…
Our best was yet to come."


Title:  When We Love
Author:  ShanicexLola Shanice Swint
Publisher:  SXL Publications                         
Series:  Captivated By You Book 2
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"When We Love" by ShanicexLola Shanice Swint

My Rationalization:

What a good read "When We Love" was that kept you well captivated with these best friends since childhood now adults that turn to become lovers. I will say that the sex scenes were definitely off the chain for Aria and Kaden [KD], putting smiles on your face and giving the readers one intensive passionate love story. I also found the secondary characters were well developed as well as being well-played, giving the reader an entertaining love story.














No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...