Thursday, December 12, 2019

A Dangerous Way to Love (Dangerous Bonds Book 3) Kindle Edition by Shani Greene-Dowdell


Book Excerpt:

"I've been bruised by love before. But this time feels different. I may have to admit I need him before a sick attraction becomes fatal.

ALISE
I breathe it in. I live it. Music is my life.
Still, it is unreal that my career is skyrocketing.
When a fan attacks me, my friends insist that I hire a bodyguard.
I reluctantly hire one just to shut them up.

BRUISER
I’m captivated by my client. Completely taken.
Her music. Her beauty. Her personality. All of it pulls me in, night after night.
She doesn’t think she needs me, but I have to protect her.
I’ll show her that she needs me in more ways than one.

VAN
I’m broken living in a world where there is no Raven.
Like an unanswered prayer, one sleepless night leads me to her.
She thinks she’s someone else, so I might have to abduct her to get her back."

The singer. The bodyguard. An obsession. All attractions are not created equal. Find out what happens in Book 3 of the Dangerous Bonds series when a man obsessed with a singer leads him to abduction or worse.

Title:  A Dangerous Way To Love
Author:  Shani Greene Dowdell
Publisher:  Imperial Publishing House 
Series:  Dangerous Bonds Book 3
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"A Dangerous Way To Love" by Shani Greene-Dowdell

My Rationalization:  

I found this story enjoyable.  The main characters Alise and Bruiser, were well developed, engaging, with lots of chemistry.  We find Alise wanting to be so independent and Bruiser overcoming past issues with both finally
seeing what they were looking for.  I will say that that psycho Van added to the story where I really kinda
felt sorry for him.  All in all, I felt like this was a good read, and by the end, you will have a smile on your face, and indeed, Alise and Bruiser had a love forever.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...