Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Mr. Mistletoe Kindle Edition by King Ellie


 Book Excerpt:

"You ever wonder what it’s like to be wooed by a Cowboy Casanova? No, well know this, he’s like a drug; when he embeds himself into your system, you can’t live without him. My Cowboy Casanova’s name is Deacon Hiram Fairhope.


He’s been called Fairhope’s bad boy, the reckless playboy, a manwhore, a slut, a liar, and a womanizer. None of those titles mean a damn thing to me because one, He gets things done, and two, the only title that matters, or rather did matter, was being my best friend.

I don’t want that anymore. I’ve broken Deacon’s heart one too many times, but I plan to mend it and take care of it for the rest of my life. I’ve come up with an elaborate scheme, pretend that I’m engaged and have him as my man of honor. What Deacon doesn’t know is that I'm planning our wedding. I'm going to marry Deacon Fairhope if it’s the last thing I do.

He better be ready for me… This Christmas, he’s going to be my very own Mr. Mistletoe."

Title:  Mr. Mistletoe
Author:  King Ellie
Publisher:  K.E.
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Review:
"Mr. Mistletoe" by King Ellie

My Speculation:

From the read "Mr. Mistletoe," one can tell that these two Deacon and Kimberly were the perfect couple; however, it will take a minute before this will happen for them.  Why was that?  Had Kimberly been hiding a secret for a long time?  Now, she had a plan that would cause one to wonder will it come true for what she had planned?  Well, to find out what she had planned for Deacon, You will have to pick up this read and see how things will all work out for them.  Be ready for lots of 'emotions, laughter, heartache to sweet everlasting love.'








No comments:

Post a Comment

Beneath the Surface: Christian Romantic Suspense (Danger in Destiny Book 3) Kindle Edition by Melanie D. Snitker

 Book Excerpt: " He's determined to catch a serial killer. Detective John Paris investigates a murder, troubled by the possibility ...