Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ice Princess

Author: Elizabeth Holt
Published By:  Forever Yours
Age Recommended:  Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Book Blog For: GMTA

Rating: 5

Review:

"The Ice Princess" by Elizabeth Holt was greatly enjoyed short but sweet read. This was one of this author 'Princess Trilogys' and could be considered a novella...which tells the story of Ms. Coral Smythe, who had owned the
Aphrodite Grotto...which was a famous brothel in London.  A problem comes
up where Coral loses control of ownership and then she is auctioned off in a 'loop game' where the winner gets to spend seven nights with her. From there this story takes off and this is where I say you must pick up "The Ice Princess" to see how this will come out.   I really admired this heroine(Coral) because
even in a bad situation, she does make the best of it.  The hero (Issac) also proves to be a very interesting person and I will just stop at that.  Pick up the read and you will see how he becomes a sweetheart with his only intentions are that of saving this damsel in distress.

I thought "The Ice Princess" was a very sweet, adorable, short,  romantic, and steamy story and if you like that... I would definitely recommend this read as a excellence choice of a read for you. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I found you through Book Blogs and I'm now your newest follower! I would love for you to stop by for a visit sometime when you get the chance. :) I also have 2 giveaways going on right now if you'd like to enter. (They only have 1 and 2 days left.) Just click the giveaways tab to check them out. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday and I look forward to reading your reviews! :)

    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...