Monday, January 7, 2013

Schemin' By: Jade Jones


Author: Jade Jones
Published By:  J. J.
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"Schemin'" by Jade Jones was some good read.  This read was truly of 'Drama, Action, Betrayal,' murder, loyalty, lies  and suspense  that kept me on the edge of my seat as I set continually reading not stopping till the end.  "Schemin" was one of those novels that you definitely learned from...never to trust no one leaving you speechless at the very end and saying 'What the hell just happened!'  This title "Schemin'" definitely describes this read about these three friends...Hasaan, Dre and Nikki.  With all of the scheming that was going on in this read ...being somewhat crazy and complicated ....again that will only keep you interested to see just what was going to happen next.   I liked the way this author developed each character and even their  names were well portrayed.. from Hasaan, Dre, Nikki, Adorable, Careem  and Maceo. Now, what is up with a 'Home Robbery?' Now this is where  I say you must pick up "Schemin'" to see just what this author has in store for the reader(s).  Just who all will survive on this ride?  Again, pick up the good read to find out! As I was reading "Schemin'"  I was left thinking just what a imagination this author has..Wow! 

I found "Schemin'" was fast paced, a  page turner that deals  with a lots of issues  that will kept your interest till the end..and yes,  I would recommend "Schemin'"  to you as a good read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...