BOOKS... I love reading and have read a lot of GENRES in my lifetime. Being a book reviewer for Net Gallery and many various authors, I have contributed many reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, and my blog page here. I get to read all the books I love and then share by reviewing the read. These are my true feeling of what I feel of each novel I read. If you would like me to read your novel and review it, please email me: at agdwhd@gmail.com
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Sultry With A Twist
Author: Macy Beckett
Published By: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Book Blog For: GMTA
Rating: 5
Review:
"Sultry With A Twist" by Jonathan Carroll was a wonderful contemporary
romance with its setting being from a small town called Sultry Springs, Texas.
This author will present the reader with a funny, clever and sweet love read
about the second chance of love. I will only say that it was magic how this
author was able to bring Mae-June July Augustine and Luke together again with all of the sexual tension making this such 'great flirty fun' read. Luke had once been June's oldest and best friend and her first love. Now, what had happened between them? Well, this is where I say you must pick up "Sultry With A Twist" to find out just what is going on in the good read. The characters were all so very interesting making you feel that you are right there with each of them. This was such a heart felt story that will leave you only wanting more from this well written read.
I love romance novels and this will be one of my favorites. "Sultry With A Twist" would definitely be a excellent recommendation read from me because it is indeed a beautiful fun, sweet and yes, sexy read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Between You, Me, and the Fence Post: A Novel by Hunter Snow
Book Excerpt: " A poignant, emotionally honest story about love, addiction, and the quiet bravery it takes to choose yourself. Actress...
-
Book Excerpt: " Mia's gift is memory. Maxine's curse is prophecy. Their uncommon abilities make them a force to be feared … a...
-
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay Kindle Edition by J.K. RowlingBook Excerpt: " Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizard...
-
Book Excerpt: " Jade and Alex met as children in the foster care system, overcoming obstacles and beating the many odds stacked against...


No comments:
Post a Comment