Author: by Jean Joachim
Published by: J.J.
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Book Blog For: GMTA
Rating: 4
Review:
"The Marriage List" (New York Night) by Jean Joachim was a very beautiful
romance novel. The novel was of two independent people. Grey and Carrie both having career goals ahead of family and marriage. With Carrie being a aspiring author...meets with a publishing company to have her reviewed and it was how she meets Grey. Would there be a instant attraction between these two people? This is where I say you must pick up this good novel to see what will happen next. I believe you will find the novel entertaining and the characters enjoyable that will keep your interest.
If you are looking for a good quick read... you have come to the right read...for
"The Marriage List" you will receive a sweet love story and I would recommend
this one to you.
BOOKS... I love reading and have read a lot of GENRES in my lifetime. Being a book reviewer for Net Gallery and many various authors, I have contributed many reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, and my blog page here. I get to read all the books I love and then share by reviewing the read. These are my true feeling of what I feel of each novel I read. If you would like me to read your novel and review it, please email me: at agdwhd@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Between You, Me, and the Fence Post: A Novel by Hunter Snow
Book Excerpt: " A poignant, emotionally honest story about love, addiction, and the quiet bravery it takes to choose yourself. Actress...
-
Book Excerpt: " Mia's gift is memory. Maxine's curse is prophecy. Their uncommon abilities make them a force to be feared … a...
-
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay Kindle Edition by J.K. RowlingBook Excerpt: " Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizard...
-
Book Excerpt: " Jade and Alex met as children in the foster care system, overcoming obstacles and beating the many odds stacked against...


No comments:
Post a Comment