Saturday, February 28, 2015

Breaking Noah By: Missy Johnson & Ashley Suanne



Book Description....

"What happens when you start falling for your worst enemy? Fans of Abbi Glines and Monica Murphy will relish this addictive novel of smoking-hot seduction—and revenge gone so wrong, it’s right.

I wasn't always this jaded. I had a clear head, things I wanted out of life, and a concise plan on how to get there. For being only twenty-one, I pretty much had it all figured out. Until the day my cousin died.

I spent months going over all the details surrounding her death, trying to figure out how I missed the signs, and the only thing I could come up with was she would still be alive if it wasn't for one person: her professor. So I transferred to his college, enrolled in his class, and set my new plan in motion.

First I’ll seduce him. Then I’ll ruin him. I’ve just got to stay strong and not let his charm and my emotions get the best of me. Because someone has to pay for her death. If it’s the last thing I do, I’m going to break Noah.

Includes a special message from the editor, as well as an excerpt from another Loveswept title."


Title:  Breaking Noah
Authors:  Missy Johnson & Ashley Suzanne
Publisher:  Loveswept
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Breaking Noah" by Missy Johnson & Ashley Suzanne

What I liked from the read....

I must say I indeed enjoyed this read.  The authors really know to to keep your attention turning the pages until the very end.  How these two authors came up with such a amazing story of a person who would go to extreme measures to seduce a teacher for revenge and what happens when the truth comes to light.  What was very interesting about this was all of this information that was put into play came from a letter that was left after a death.   Will this heroine fall prey to the one that she thinks is responsible for the death?   I thought that the plot was well administrated to the reader. However,  I was not too surprise with the outcome because I had  guessed  early on in the read who the person was that was really behind it all but still this was  a well written good read.  I thought the authors did a wonderful job giving the reader some well developed, defined, well portrayed and believable characters that did carry the reader on a emotional  dramatic journey till the very end.  I will say I loved how these authors gave the reader a 'the end' of a read and I would definitely recommend this book to any reader who is looking for a good sexy enjoyable read.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...