Tuesday, February 24, 2015

There Was A Time Freeze: The Early Years By: Roy Glenn


Book Description:

"There Was A Time; Freeze The Early Years takes a look back at Freeze when he first earns his position in Mike Black’s organization."


Title:  There Was A Time Freeze 
Author:  Roy Glenn
Publisher:  Escapism Entertainment
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Review:

"There Was A Time Freeze" by Roy Glenn

What I liked about the novel....

What I liked from my read of "There Was A Time Freeze...

This was another good but quick read by this author featuring Freeze in Mike Black's saga.  This was quite a interesting read of how Freeze came to be one of Mike Black's enforcers.  By taking the reader to where it all started proving himself not only to Mike Black but also to Nick and Bobby.  This short read will keep your attention  on point about the business that went on in the streets in Black's organization.  In the end the reader gets the feel for wanting more of  'Mike Blacks Series.'

I will say I have read all of this author's series of Mike Black but after checking I found I had missed reading this one so...now I have read them all and I definitely found this was another good read.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...