Sunday, December 27, 2015

Suddenly Single: So Undeserving By: Deidra D. Green




Book Description....

"Are happily ever after’s only for fairy tales? Bailey Jamison’s life could have been plucked right from the pages of the most romantic story book. She married the love of her life. He loved her without condition. It was like a dream. But what happens when the dream turns into a nightmare? Devastating loss, new life and divisive lines drawn in the sand wreak havoc in Bailey’s life. Can she handle all that is being thrown her way or will Bailey crumble under the pressure? Find out in “Suddenly Single, So Undeserving”."

Title:  Suddenly Single: So Undeserving
Author:  Deidra D. Green
Publisher:  Rathsi Publishing
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:

"Suddenly Single:  So Undeserving" by Deidra D. S. Green

My Thoughts....

This novel was wonderful written and as part of the title stated ...'So Undeserving.'  This author really knows to give the readers a story that is so full with drama,  hatefulness as well as some emotions that will keep one interested reading till the end.  I found many of the characters ...from Bailey,[Reign & Skyy], Annette, Aunt Carolyn, [Isaiah], Dr. Harrison, Yolanda, Alphia, Xavier, Carmen, Angelica, Raven, Officer Conway to several others  that really made this well written read that is done so uniquely. I know my favorite part was at the end with Bailey's departing words for 'Annette' at her funeral.  The story will leave one wondering at the end as Bailey will be left looking 'forward to getting to know'...well, this is the time I way you will have to pick up this novel and see how well this author has presented it so well to her readers.  Will Bailey be able to 'handle all that is being thrown at her?' As I finished up this read and thought about 'Suddenly Single:  So Undeserving,' I felt that there was certainly a lesson to be learned from this read.  I hope you get it....I did!

Thank you to the author for gifting me this novel for me to read and give the readers my honest opinion of the read.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...