Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Alpha Crusher: A BWWM Romance Novella Kindle Edition by Shani Greene-Dowdell


Book Synopsis:

"“We were standing chest to chest in a standoff. Before I realized his intention, he lowered his head and dropped a kiss on my lips. It was brief, but he was close enough for me to inhale his masculine scent intermixed with cologne. I was shaken, and it took me several seconds to regain my composure to slap him across the face.”
~*~
Ward Levine is overbearing and charming.
When he strides onto one of my sites and announces he wants to buy my company, he doesn’t know he has met his match.
I’m Myra McBride, and I own M & M construction, one of the top construction agencies in NYC.
When I walk into a room, people stop talking.
I’m well respected and equally connected.
Dealing with Ward will be no different.
It doesn’t matter that his uncle is a senator and his family is filthy rich.
We’re neck and neck with the same attitude.
Neither of us will back down easily.
But once sparks start flying, who will break first?"

Title:  Alpha Crusher:  A BWWM Romance
Author:  Shani Green-Dowdell
Publisher:  Imperial Publishing House                     
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Alpha Crusher:  A BWWM Romance" by Shani Greene-Dowdell

My Rationalization:

What will happen when Ward Levine believes that his 'charms, good looks, and bossiness will get him what he wants from Mira McBride?  Well, one thing for sure it wasn't as smooth as Ward thought it would be in trying to buy Mira's company [M&M Construction] and to even thinking he will easily be able to bed her as he had so many of the other ladies he had been with.  What will happen when these two 'Alpha's come together?  With Ward being so 'arrogant and condescending and Mira being livid' and not being pushed around it will definitely be an interesting read to see how in the world will all of this turnout for these two.

Will these two very stubborn people be able to put away the hatred and jealousy that almost ruined them?  I loved this strong female-led [Mira] that will be able to soften when needed.  Also, it was good seeing Ward finally being able to know he had found the right person to fall in love with. But will he be able to convince her?  "Alpha Crusher" was a very good read that gives the reader some interesting twists and turns that kept you turning the pages to see what was coming next.  Be ready to hopefully see 'love, villain captured, and even family reconciliation.'









No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...