Saturday, July 3, 2021

Bad For You: A Dark High School Romance (MacKenzie Crime Family Book 3) Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant


 Book Excerpt:

"Audiobook coming in July!

Camdyn MacKenzie’s lips are like every wicked sin I’ve ever craved but denied myself.

For my sanity, our first kiss should’ve been our last—dark, depraved, and addictive.

But, unfortunately, since my mom’s tragic accident, I’m in self-destructive mode. Camdyn’s a sadistic, crazy distraction, but he’s wickedly bad for me.

***

The second I tasted Willow Greene's mouth, every bad bone in me screamed for more.

She’s the most tempting girl at DuPont Academy—innocent, sweet, and corruptible.

Since I was a kid, I’ve twisted beautiful, broken things and shatter them beyond repair, and Willow will be no exception."

Title: Bad For You
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: A. A.
Series: MacKenzie Crime Family Book 3
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Bad For You" by Amaire Avant

My Opinion:

"Bad For You" was quite some read...featuring Camdyn and Willow. We find Willow is now a new student at DuPont Academy High. What will happen when Camdyn, the son of the MacKenzies Clan and happens to run this high school, meets Willow? Oh, I found Camdyn different from his older brothers... Brody and Leith..which were from earlier series reads. Be ready for an emotional roller coaster; read an extended story that will incase a lot of drama from the past, and current with lots of steamy sex as there will be a fight issue for one's life and its love. And there will be some twists and turns that will keep your interest in reading. Will Camdyn and Willow help one another through the families' issues as we see how opposites attract? Also, will Willow be able to hold her own with all the problems that come from her own family? Will Williow be able to handle Camdyn, and what was up with Camdyn's brother, Jamie? Hopefully, he will get the help that he needs! To find out the answers to all of these questions and more of what is going on in "Bad For You," pick up this read to get the whole story and the other previous series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...