Sunday, July 25, 2021

Forgiving You Now: A Second Chance Romance(Love Notes Book 3) Kindle Edition by Cassie Verano


 Book Excerpt:

"Three years ago, I made the mistake of giving myself to a man that I’d loved forever.

When he dismissed me for someone else, I picked up the shards of my broken heart and my pride and kept moving.
Now that Ivory Stringer is back in town making demands that he has no right to, all I want is to shut him out forever.
But this is the same man I’ve loved since I was a teen. The same man who knows how to play the keys of my body and make it hum a melody like no one else ever has.
I’m playing with fire, and it’s so hard to walk away.
He’s asking for my forgiveness, but by the time he learns the truth, I’ll be begging for his."

Title:  Forgiving You Now:  A Second Chance Romance
Author:  Cassie Verano
Publisher:  C. V. 
Series;  Love Notes Book 3
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:
"Forgiving You Now:  A Second Chance Romance" by Cassie Verano

My Opinion:  

'Forgiving you Now: a Second Romance" was indeed a second chance story that featured Adora Townsend and Ivory Stringer's story. What will happen after these two spend one memorable night three years ago when Adora's heart was broken? What will happen when the secret of that night comes to light some years later? There are many thoughts about just how each of these two felt at that time, and now it's all coming out, and yes, they are now both grown-up adults.  

The characters were all well-developed and well-defined that kept the reading a page-turner. The story consisted of several topics...' domestic violence, absent fathers, and single parenting' that this author tackles very well in the novel along with 'feelings of betrayal, parental and lover abandonment, interference from family, friends, exes, and lastly, forgiveness' in this 'Love Note Series.'  So get ready for an emotional and complex story, as all the family drama ends, giving us a wonderful HEA.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love You, Mean It A Novel by Jilly Gagnon

 Book Excerpt: " A playful romantic comedy featuring dueling delis, fake dating, a shockingly excellent ex, and   just  the right amoun...