Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Illuminate-Alive, She Cried

Author:  Jamie Haden
Published By: Great Minds Think Aloud
Age Recommended: Adult
Rating: 5
Blog For: GMTA

Review:

"Illuminate-Alive, She Cried" by Jamie Haden was a very good paranormal read.
I really liked the colorful descriptions this author added to this novel..such as
in the hurricanes seasons, rains, 'the great smokey mountains and even the snow storms... really bringing you into the story.

Just seeing how this granddaughter of a 'Shaman,' Talisha Santiago was to
survive from one island (Silence) ... then going to a clan of Indians in 'The Smokey Mountains with her blood brothers and then finding out that there were still many secrets and danger that lurked for Talisha. Just what was in store for this young lady? Just who were these tricksters that had it in for Talisha... Now, this is where I say you will have to find out by picking up this wonderful well written novel "Illuminate-Alive, She Cried." This novel was a real page turner for me because I could not put it down until the end... and that ending...I will say I didn't see coming... leaving me only to say WoW! Talisha's blood brothers, who were shifters..had promised to have such a bonded friendship... and would protect her...well you will soon see what happens with that along with a few other supposed friendships.

The authors' characters were all simply off the chart... good... from Talisa, Jag, Dakota, Charles Brantley, Tula, Kelly, Rebecca, Suzy, Sequoya, Andrew, John, Emily, Silas, Great grandmother, Lauren, Daniel, Miguel, Margaret, Roberto, Mr.Boots(Uncle Freddy), to Lucy and I am sure I have left someone out but you will find out in your read of "Illuminate-Alive, She Cried."

I enjoyed "Illuminate-Alive, She Cried" because it was a enjoyable novel and I
would recommend to anyone who would like a good paranormal read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

When Willows Weep: (Installment 2 of "The Sin-N-Me", a Stand-Alone Series) Audible Logo Audible Audiobook – Unabridged Denise Cook-Godfrey

 Book Excerpt: "Haunted by the abandonment of her mother and father, Willow embarks on a relentless quest for answers, driven by an unf...