Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Carny

Author:  Brooke Moss
Published By:  Inspell Publishing
Age Recommended:  14
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Blog For: GMTA

Review:

"The Carny" by Brooke Moss was simply sweet, wonderful and heart warming romantic read that I could not put down until I had finished it. I love it from the  first page.  Just how powerful and memorable was this kiss?  Well, I will
say it lasted for over ten years. WoW!

Charlotte Davenport and Vincent Youngblood's story starts out with a kiss while
she was at a carnival.  Ten years later they are now adults and now they were
back together. There will be a lots of soul searching in the novel...'love, prejudices, misunderstandings but most of all second chances at love and a final acceptance.'

"The Carny" was a well written story that was very clever, intelligent and funny.
I found myself laughing out loud while reading this novel.

All of the characters were all absolutely wonderful really making this story simply a  excellent read.


This is a lovely romance had such  a wonderful hero that I just couldn't get enough of and if you are interested in a sweet funny romance...you have come to the right place...."The Carny" I would recommend to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...