Tuesday, September 16, 2014

In His Way By: Rebeca Duvall

Title:  In His Way
Author:  Rebecca Duvall
Publisher:  R.D.
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"In His Way" by Rebecca Duvall

Book Description....

"Throughout much of my married life, I lived under the illusion that I had it all together - it was everyone else that needed fixing. Several years into my second marriage my husband, a Deputy Sheriff, became a workaholic and was never home. Meanwhile, I became a volunteeraholic, too busy to face the fact that we had become two strangers under one roof, raising three kids.

God revealed Himself to me through the different women I volunteered with. As my heart slowly opened to God's presence, my marriage came crashing down around me. As I cried out for God's help, I discovered my husband’s affair. I found myself surrounded by faithful people who gave me the strength to face the problems in my marriage and the tools needed to begin fixing it.

Over the next four years, my husband’s health deteriorated and he was forced to retire. Through this God continually showed me I was In His Way and then, when He knew He had my attention, He would proceed to show me how to do things In His Way. In the end, what God told me to do, saved my husband’s life, and our marriage. What was broken is now fixed by the grace and love of God."


What I like about this novel.....

Wow, I found this novel a great inspirational read.  This was a good story of Rebecca's being able to find herself and in doing this she was able to finds God.  However, before this could happen Rebecca would have to overcome the horrible struggles and that she had to deal with within herself.
It was such  a honest story that this person tells and exposes her weaknesses and strengths to the reader which really showed how she was lead to the right path leading her to God.  This was a real look of a story of a Christian life which showed the whole picture of this family's life that didn't come out of this overnight.  This is were I say you must pick up "In His Way" to see for yourself how well written this novel has been presented to the reader.  It is definitely a novel you will not forget. 

I found "In His Way" was one read that I couldn't put down until the very end because each page this writer gives it all in her read of the story of her life which portrayed the good, bad and the ugly.  No, it wasn't easy way for Rebecca  but with God's help she was able to make it through her 'trial and tribulations of her personal life and marriage.' And I must say that was really something.

"In His Way" is definitely a novel that gives one hope and inspiration and  my, my what a journey!  This was one excellent read of courage and strength that  I would  be recommended to you.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...