Sunday, January 27, 2019

Women Who Soar Kindle Edition by Paulette Harper (Author), Meiah Shaun (Author), C. Marcy Thomas (Author), Katrina Shaw (Author), Roni Teson (Author), Shurvone Wright (Author), Elaine Gattis (Author)


Profile:

"Women Who Soar is a book collaboration project of women who stepped out on faith, launched their own businesses and released their dreams and purposes into the world. These powerful women have dispelled lies, overcome difficult challenges, refused to take no for an answer and are now soaring and creating the life they deserve. Their stories are moving, revealing, encouraging and empowering. They have resolved to use their testimony to pave the way for other women to soar into their destiny."

Title:  Women Who Soar
Authors:  Paulette Harper (Author), Meiah Shaun (Author), C. Marcy Thomas (Author), Katrina Shaw (Author), Roni Teson (Author), Shurvone Wright (Author), Elaine Gattis (Author)
Publisher:  P. H.                                                                                                   
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  Five
Review:

"Women Who Soar"  by Paulette Harper (Author), Meiah Shaun (Author), C. Marcy Thomas (Author), Katrina Shaw (Author), Roni Teson (Author), Shurvone Wright (Author), Elaine Gattis (Author)

My Rationalization.....

These seven anthologies from some wonderful authors  give us something to truly think about  whether it is 'depression,  violence, divorce, illness to even death' we will be able to make it.

We have some good stories of each of these authors in their 'past experiences, hurts and pains' and how they make in during their emotional ride.  Through it all each one will make it out of their situation with one scripture..."I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."  

Be ready for some interesting adversity  stories in how they made it out of it all.  

Paulette Harper...  "Soaring Through Adversities....Still I Rise...I loved this poem!  Here is a little bit of it...

I've been beaten, scorned and battered...Still I Rise.  I've been devalued...Still I Rise.  My spirit has been crushed..Still I Rise...My heart is broken...Still I Rise...Oppressed by people...Still I Rise...Homeless... Still I Rise...Faced Death...Still I Rise...Storm, rain, and floods...Still I Rise...In debt, discouraged and broke...Still I Rise....[and there is more]...

Rev. Dr. Elaine Gattis, DMin... Soaring into Purpose...presents a beautiful story of how she learned .... 'Through her journey, I learned that the Lord, my God, would be with me wherever I go.  Now, I know and now, I soar!"

Katrina Shaw... Unshakable Faith  From Surviving to Thriving...a survivor of breast cancer...having to watch everything I eat.  Watching her stress levels...losing a parent wasn't easy.  Then losing her job leaving her with a lots of mixed emotions....but being lead on the scripture..."Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean on your own understanding, in all your way acknowledge him and he will direct your paths." Opportunities came for Katrina and her stories continues.  "It's blessed to be a blessing!"

Roni J. Teson...My Life Reboot...what was her future?  "For three months, I walked around with a lump in my breast and did nothing about it."  Now Chemo...  forced into disability, now back to writing.  Her Stage 4 cancer goes into remission with more trails coming...where she survived cancer but her relationship didn't.   Good and bad news...Will she be able to deal with it?  Another surgery needed!  Would she survive "from two cancers, a career collapse, and a broken heart...all within a twelve month period?"
What is left for Roni?

March Thomas...Tears For My Sister...Christine.  This was a abusive relationship stories that will keep you on the edge of your seat in this Domestic Violence read.

Shurvone Wright...Flying About The Storm...Confidence Without Regret...Soaring...Never Give Up on Anything where she 'decided not to let her fears hold her back and fly above the storm.'
"Forgive yourself for past mistakes, know that failing is not the end, but a lesson  to better your tomorrow."

Meiah Shaun...A Crown Of Beauty...The Key to Forgiveness...'Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you.'  Reject Fear...Receive Your Healing...Prophecies...Beauty for Ashes...
The Oil of Joy and No More Sorrow...Wear Your Garment of Praise...Soar in My Army...Declarations..."The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?"...

These are seven beautifully written anthologies of Faith that will definitely give one much thought long after the read.  Thank you for your words that can only give a reader much hope through your 'scriptures, stories, poems and much direction through prayer as we listen and wait on God.'











No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...