Friday, July 8, 2022

Possessive Royal (Duke of Tudor Book 2) Kindle Edition By Amarie Avant


 Book Excerpt:

"Our first encounter ended with me hot and bothered.

On our first date, I wouldn't wish on my worst of enemies.

That is until the ruthless beast tempted me with a side of Victor I never saw.

On day twenty-eight, I broke the compulsion and my heart. Victor Tudor simply doesn't have a heart.

And I thought he was gone for good. But Victor groveled. I conceded. The process repeats.

He tastes like power, sin, and an unbreakable addiction.

While I've become Victor's to possess, I can't help the finagling feeling that I can't have Victor Tudor, the man himself.

***

On our first encounter, I bloody saved the beauty, or so I thought.

The cheeky Luxury Whitson said she needed no savior.

And while my greatest trait is taking lives, she brought out a side I never knew.

I decline my next mark—who I soon learned is her father.

I revived her.

She still hates me, even after I've conceded to a new challenge--keep both Whitson's safe and tame Luxury.

Luxury tastes of innocence, honey, and pure rain.

While I'm captivated with her, I can't bloody have her. I'm not just an assassin; I'm a Royal. Duty-bound to my Queen."

Please read the DUKE of TUDOR series in order:


1. DEVIANT ROYAL
2. POSSESSIVE ROYAL
3. REDEEMED ROYAL



Title: Possessive Royal
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: A. A.
Series: Duke of Tudor Book 2
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Possessive Royal" by Amarie Avant

My Assessment:

As the story continues from 'Deviant Royal' to 'Possessive Royal' series, we find Victor and Luxury are back together again. How did that happen when Luxury said she wanted nothing to do with Victor? But we know Victor wasn't going to have this...so what had happened to bring them back together again? Why did Luxury's father and uncle hate each other so much in this series? As the story moves on, why did Victor's mom seem to hate Luxury so much, what was up with his father Silas, and what had happened in Victor's life that had caused him not to appear not to be able to say that he loved Luxury? The reader will get these questions answered as you read this series.

This series will bring out a lot of secrets, and I will not share ...wanting the reader to pick up 'Possessive Royal,' seeing how well this author brings it all out in this well-written script, leaving the reader only wanting more. And we will get the rest of the story in the last series...' Redeemed Royal' to find out what happens with Victor and Luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tangled In Christmas & Love: A Holiday Novella Kindle Edition by Pamela Campbell

Book Excerpt: " Princess Greene is a single mother whose heart was shattered by betrayal. She finds herself drifting away from the joy ...