Sunday, July 10, 2022

Power: The Billionaire Bae (The Billionaire Bae Series Book 3) Kindle Edition by Amber Ghe


Book Excerpt:

"She was a jilted bride, he was a hothead, and they were both in the wrong story.

POWER: I took my job as the CSO, Chief Security Officer of Clover Root seriously. We'd transported thousands of dollars directly to the Federal Reserve for several years without a hitch.

However, after a slip-up with a security breach, I realized I needed to take some time off. So, after grabbing my backpack and lid, I hit the road with nothing but freedom on my mind.

A runaway bride in Vegas jumped on my bike and demanded my lid and heart.

Suitable when I needed someone to protect.

ASPEN: I was a jilted bride. The dirty bum informed me by text an hour before the wedding was supposed to start. When our mothers threw their purses on the ground to fight each other, I knew I had to escape that place.

Running with no plan, I hiked up my dress and hopped on a man's motorcycle sitting at the light.

I needed a hero to save me, even if only for one night.

Even though we were on the same frequency, I thought I'd never see him again.

But now, our stories were intertwined."


Title: Power: The Billionaire Bae
Author: Amber Ghe
Publisher: Hustle & Write Publishing
Series: The Billionaire Bae Series Book 3
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Power: The Billionaire Bae" by Amber Ghe

My Assessment:

'Power' was The Billionaire Bae third series featuring Power and Aspen. What will happen when these two meet up? It will seem like a dream for both of them until it all comes down to what Aspen had been up to before they met. The story is sweet but also severe in all that had happened because of Aspen as she was trying to help her father's situation. Yes, what Aspen had done was ... well, let me stop here and say for you to pick up 'Power' to see how it all comes out for these two. The forgiveness for this family was indeed something else, giving the reader a good read in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tangled In Christmas & Love: A Holiday Novella Kindle Edition by Pamela Campbell

Book Excerpt: " Princess Greene is a single mother whose heart was shattered by betrayal. She finds herself drifting away from the joy ...