Sunday, July 24, 2022

The Sunset Before Dawn Kindle Edition by Theresa Hodge


 Book Excerpt:

"One Night.

A stranger.
Sweeps in like a hero.
The past and the future collide.
My heart remembers him the moment we meet. My head does not. He's tall, charismatic, and seductively attractive; before I know it, I'm falling fast.
The harder I felt, the more entranced I became.
What is it about this stranger that makes my body ache as well as my heart?
The truth shatters me like a sudden storm…
Nothing in my life will ever be the same after the sunset before dawn."

Title: The Sunset Before Dawn
Author: Theresa Hodge
Publisher: Theresa Hodge
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:
"The Sunset Before Dawn" by Theresa Hodge

My Assessment:

"The Sunset Before Dawn" was an interesting short story...a sci-fi, fantasy story. Be ready for a tale filled with twists and turns and surprises in its unique creativity in its love story of how Adian Masters finally searches to find his Anatasia. And in the end, all of Anatasia's questions are answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ANGRY SINS: A Doc Hunter Murder Mystery (Doc Hunter Murder Mystery Series Book 1) Kindle Edition by C.E. Nelson

Book Excerpt: " Three dead. Shot point-blank. A hot summer day just got hotter. Bureau of Criminal Apprehension Agent Doc Hunter had a ...