Monday, July 25, 2022

Redeemed Royal (Duke of Tudor Book 3) Kindle Edition by Amarie Avant

Book Excerpt:

"REDEEMED ROYAL is the explosive conclusion to the DUKE OF TUDOR series
There is no greater fear than the loss of love.

I've buried the woman I once wanted to spend my life with.
Lost the son that I should be teaching to play rugby now.
To lose Luxury Whitson is a pain worse than death.
As a duke and a billionaire, I've always gotten what I wanted.
She was always meant to be mine.
Mine to own.
Now, all I own are my bloody tears, and I'm not ready to let those fall yet.


Please begin the series in order, as this is not a standalone series.
1. DEVIANT ROYAL
2. POSSESSIVE ROYAL
3. REDEEMED ROYAL

Title: Redeemed Royal
Author: Amarie Avant
Publisher: ‎ Independently Published
Series: Duke of Tudor Book 3
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review:
"Redeemed Royal" by Amarie Avant
My Assessment:

The author knocks it out of the park again, giving the readers a perfect ending to 'The Duke of Tudor series book 3.' Vic and Luxury finally got what they truly wanted, and that was each other. The addition of little Victoria put the icing on the cake. Duke of Tudor was a good series from the beginning until the end. Seeing the characters coming together was good, all but for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tangled In Christmas & Love: A Holiday Novella Kindle Edition by Pamela Campbell

Book Excerpt: " Princess Greene is a single mother whose heart was shattered by betrayal. She finds herself drifting away from the joy ...