Monday, May 20, 2013

My World, Through My Eyes


By:  Charmaine Galloway
Published By: Charming Gal Publications
Age Recommended:  YA - Adult
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"My World Through Me Eyes" by Charmaine Galloway was a novel of beautifully written collections of  poems that can only warm your heart. What is so remarkable about these poems are that they all reflect 'the trials and triumphs of the poet’s past.'  In all the reading that I do, I have never had a novel of this genre that was simply off the chart... very well written  and delivered Ms. Galloway!

To share a bit of this contents:

Part I: Poetry, Caution: DO Not Enter, Hatred, Lost Feelings, You, Insecure, Lost Soul, Addicted, I Need to Find My Happy, Coward, ...Unhealthy Relationships.
Part 2: You are Not a Man You are Still a Boy, I Do Not Want Any More, Weak Soul, We Are No Longer Together, I know I Deserve Better Than This, Love Lost, Conniving Son of a Gun Struck...No More, Good-Bye, Me, Myself, and I, A Night at The Club, Love Jones
My Prayer
Part 3 Where's the Love, A Chat With Love, Teenage Love, God Sent, The Man Of My Dreams, Dreaming
Part 4  Unbreakable, Dear Moma, Daddy, Step Father, Little Brother...Family Gatherings
My Prayer
Part 5  Finding Myself, I A Nothing Without You, Cry No More, A Brand New Me, It's A New Day, No Regrets, Survivor, The Best Things in Life are Free... Believe, Secrets
My Prayer
Corruption of the World
Part 6  When I Come From, He Saves, ...Stop Running, Yes, We Can, Parent Advisory,  Shy Girl, Fast Tail, Rest in Peace My Friend
My Prayer for the corruption on the world.

All of the above really were powerful messages for the reader.  You will need to pick up the wonderful written read to see what each and every part of these poems are all about.  In the end I found it really tells a wonderful amazing story.

This author has experience a lots in her lifetime that she is sharing to all  and through it all with God's help she has made it through. The most important thing that I received from this read is that you can make it through it all with God's help.   Ms. Galloway has done a excellent job with sharing "her testimony of Faith."  I like this quote from the author: " Learning to Let Go and Let God intervene in her life and heal her from her sinful past has been the most changing, validating, and peace yielding decision she has made."

If you are seeking, wanting and believing you can do it...take a look at these 'heartfelt collection of poems, reflections, and prayers' that this author went through and how she was able to  "Learn to Let Go and Let God intervene in her life."  Yes, this is a christian read and if this is your genre I would highly recommend  "My World, Through My Eyes"  novel for you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...