Monday, December 30, 2013

A Christmas Mystery


Title: A Christmas Mystery
Author: Lamar Anderson
Published: LB's Just Say It Publishing
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  4
Review:

"A Christmas Mystery" by Lamar Anderson was a good well written mystery story.  Yes, this
novel is about a 'Gay' issue however, I thought this author did a good job with this storyline.  I don't want to tell too much of the story because I feel if you are interested  you will read this one for yourself.  I will say I rather enjoyed how in the end this family was able to finally come together and enjoy just being alive and able to love each other again.  Would I recommend?  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...