Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Cherry Tune-up

Title:  Cherry Tune-Up
Author:  Adriana Kraft
Published: B & B Publishing
Age Recommended: Adult
Explicit sex: M/F, F/F; Ménage F/F/M; sex toys; anal play; light BDSM
Genre: Erotica
Sensuality Rating: Hot & Steamy
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review: 

"Cherry Tune-Up" by Adriana Kraft was sweet erotic romance that only these authors can give its readers. Who knew that when Jack Day would looked  upon his childhood best  Bobbi Jo Martin, he would be asked to 'deflower' her.  Why was this?  Bobby Jo's fiancé Nelson  despised virgins, so it looks like Bobby Jo has gone back to Edenville to seek  out her friend Jack to help her out with this problem.  We find Jack is  'successful contractor with NASCAR dreams' that did like the ladies but now Bobby Jo is back "will he be able to protect his heart?"  Why was this? ...Well,  as children they had been real good friends and Jack was left wanting more, but since it didn't happen would it happen for him now?  The read gets even more interested and another character comes into play.  Now, will this become a three some?  I will stop and say you must pick up this good read to see what all these authors give the readers. Be ready for some hot and steamy scenes that will leave you ....well you must pick it "The Cherry Tune-Up" to  see for yourself. 

Here is a little of the read...

Excerpt:

"But I need your help. And it's not only my virginity we're talking about here."

Jack backed away from her until he was pressed against his bookcases. "What? There's more? How can there be more?"

She rose to her feet and closed the distance between them. "Nelson is an experienced lover. He expects his wife to be one, too."

Disbelief registered on his face. He tried to back up again, but thankfully the bookcases prevented escape

"So why the hell hasn't he fucked you silly by now?"
She shrugged her shoulders. "He wants me to be virginal for him on our wedding night." She brushed tears back. "Virginal, but experienced. I don't know why. It's his thing. He wants to make love to me for the first time while I'm wearing my wedding gown."


Jack glowered at her. "So put it on for him and pretend it's your wedding night."

"He's adamant about this."

"He's a fucking idiot." Jack's voice had risen to a shout.

She took a step backward. "I know I must be the last person you expected to see or ever wanted to see, but I couldn't think of anyone else I trust as much."

"Trust! Is that a joke?" Jack shoved his hands in his front pockets.

Bobbi Jo followed the outline of his hands, which pointed to a sizeable arousal. She wasn't completely ignorant. Nelson had gotten hard several times when they made out, but he'd never allowed her to touch him. Jack's arousal made Nelson's seem puny. She moistened her lips. "This is no joke, Jack. I want...no, I need you to make me a woman—a woman skilled in the art of lovemaking."

There it is...  if you are looking for a good erotic romantic read "The Cherry Tune-up" would be a sweet read that I would recommend to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...