BOOKS... I love reading and have read a lot of GENRES in my lifetime. Being a book reviewer for Net Gallery and many various authors, I have contributed many reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing, and my blog page here. I get to read all the books I love and then share by reviewing the read. These are my true feeling of what I feel of each novel I read. If you would like me to read your novel and review it, please email me: at agdwhd@gmail.com
Monday, December 30, 2013
Mistletoe Magic
Title: Mistletoe Magic
Author: Melissa McClone
Published: The Tule Publishing Group
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 4
Review:
"Mistletoe Magic" by Melissa McClone was a very short sweet Christmas story that
once you start will be hard to put down until the end. We find Caitlin is house sitting
for the Patterson family during the Christmastime. While she is there Caitlin finds
a hurt kitten and takes it to the local vet where she find a 'old college flame' Noah who is
now the veterinarian. Now, what will come of this? As the story moves on we will see
that there may be feelings again between these two. Will there be a second chance
between Caitlin and Noah and how does this 'Mistletoe Magic' plan into this read? This
is where I say you much pick up the wonderful read to find out. You will find that
"Mistletoe Magic" is one cute short read that will give you a happy ending that will make
you feel the Christmas spirit and magic. Would I recommend? Yes!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Church Fellas by Shelia E. Bell
Book Excerpt: " TV IN A BOOK! Another "Perfect story about imperfect people like you...and me! In "Church Fellas," the ...
-
Book Excerpt: " Mia's gift is memory. Maxine's curse is prophecy. Their uncommon abilities make them a force to be feared … a...
-
Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore – The Complete Screenplay Kindle Edition by J.K. RowlingBook Excerpt: " Professor Albus Dumbledore knows the powerful Dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald is moving to seize control of the wizard...
-
Book Excerpt: " Jade and Alex met as children in the foster care system, overcoming obstacles and beating the many odds stacked against...

No comments:
Post a Comment