Thursday, December 5, 2013

Best Ever Christmas Desserts Recipes


Title:  Best Ever Christmas Dessert Recipes
Author:  Lori Burke
Age Recommended:  All
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Best Ever Christmas Dessert Recipes" by Lori Burke was a good recipe book.  I got this for my Kindle and thought I am saving not having another cookbook on my shelf...I have in on my Kindle
yeah!  I found plenty of cookies recipes....and a variety of other holiday recipes.  You will find many new as well as old favorites.  I found these recipes very informative and many of them can  even be used through  out the year.  You will find the recipes are for the beginner as well as the advanced bakers.  The only draw back was there were no pictures...but I knew that when I loaded it on my computer.  Other than that I thought these were some great Christmas desserts.  Now, what recipe  will I try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...