Monday, August 17, 2015

Through His Heart By Deborah Camp


Book Description....

“Sending you an SOS.”

"When psychic Trudy Tucker hears this plaintive cry in her mind and then connects psychically with a little girl’s kidnapper, she is drawn to a small town in Missouri where everyone is suspect – including herself and her lover, celebrated psychic detective Levi Wolfe. As she and Levi work together to sort through whom and what to trust, an innocent life hangs in the balance."


Title:  Through His Heart
Author:  Deborah Camp
Publisher: D.C.
Series:  Mind's Eye # 3
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Five
Review

"Through His Heart" by Deborah Camp

What I liked about this novel....

I loved this series of 'The Mind's Eye Series.'  The two main characters...Levi and Trudy were some very interesting individuals with all of their passion and yet being their for each other as they worked on this new a psychic mystery as this case will hit home for Levi as his past will come back to haunt him in this well written storyline.  This author really works her magic as Levi and Trudy do a amazing job as they solve this suspenseful emotional ride as Trudy gets a SOS from a missing child who just happens to be Levi's stepsister [whom Levi has never met]. I indeed enjoyed the smoothness that this author paced her story....along with the hot steamy sex scenes....as the reader will see how devoted this couple were to each other as they deepen their relationship.

I loved this excerpt of how Truly really felt about Levi.......to me this says it all!

"You make me feel pretty and sexy and you love me as I am.  You give me the courage to explore my abilities.  You know how scared you were of Becky? Well, most of my life, I've been that scared about being psychic.  It's always made me feel out of control and just shy of being insane. Quintara helped me gain some control over it, but you've shown me how to live with it, how to be at peace with it.  Believe me, what we have is a symbiotic relationship."

Be ready for a suspenseful thriller ride as the reader will find out more about Levi's past, Trudy's working her psychic powers, their physical chemistry, kidnappers, their families, threats and twist and turns that will keep you turning the pages to get all of this good read.

"Through His Heart" can be read as a standalone, however, I would suggest you get the other two series and read them altogether giving you a much better understanding of these two characters. So, if you like reading about the psychic phenomena with a lots of suspense with two sexy detectives then you will enjoy reading "Through His Heart."  Will this be the last of the Mind's Eye series?... I guess we will just have to wait and see.

To the author...Thank you for such a awesome well written Mind's Eye series!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke N' Stroke: Four20 Bae Kindle Edition by Aja

 Book Excerpt: " Have you ever met a man who sets your soul on fire… and you also hate him? Yes, no, maybe? Well, for me, that man is Z...