Friday, August 7, 2015

Your Man Chose Me By: Racquel Williams

Book Description....

Chicks are always screaming, “Leave my man alone,” but in reality, they need to be checking their man. Tiana Caldwell is not falling for that foolery, she lives by the code that if your man wanted you, he would not stray and she doesn’t care if the man she is in love with turns out to be her best friend’s man.
Ayana Beasley had it all wrong; she thought that good sex and babies would hold on to the man she loves. That was, until she realizes that he was in love with another woman and he didn’t love her anymore. Broken and hurt, she turns to the one person, she thinks she can trust; her best sister-friend Tiana Caldwell.
Watch as the drama unfold with these two women who share the same bed, share clothes, and eat out of the same pot, compete for the D. It’s winner takes all, and these ladies are playing for keeps. How will it end; will they both walk away, or will they risk their friendship? 


Title:  Your Man Chose Me
Author:  Racquel Williams
Publisher:  R.W. Presents
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating:  5
Review:

"Your Man Chose Me" by Racquel Williams....

What I like about this read.. ..

All I can say is that this author gave the reader a interesting story that will keep you turning the pages with lots of drama till the end.... only leaving you wanting more!  The three main characters, Tiana, Ayana and [Micah] Anthony will give one quite a storyline, being  that we have two women with one guy.  Wow!  This was quite a twisted situation... once best friends...I don't think so..more of a backstabbing jealous friend!  This was definitely not a predictable story!  Well, hopefully we will get the ending of this well written story in part two..for  this is a cliffhanger!


One of my favorite quotes [scenes] from this read...

From Tiana...to Micah in Chapter 15

"I understand everything you're saying.  But I xxxxing blame you, you should've made sure you and that hoe was totally over before you started xxxxing me.  I told you from day one, I don't do drama well and also don't do bitches with drama.  The truth is, I  xxxxing love you, but I love me more and I am not gonna live my life going through this shit wit' your dumb as baby mama.  All you niggas need to think first before y'all stick your dicks up into these dumb as bitches because this shit is the outcome."

 Now to me this says it all!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...