Sunday, August 9, 2015

Tied In A Bow By: Satoya Smith

Book Description...


"It’s like the old saying goes: “Don’t judge a book by its cover.” People have their assumptions and draw their own conclusions about me, and now I’m letting them in on parts of my life. I’ve been through a lot; what’s in this book represents only about half of it. This is what I’m starting out with, just to give people an idea. At the end of the day, I don’t care what people think about me, because everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You would have to know what I’ve been through to know who Toya truly is.
My name is Satoya Smith, and this is my story." 



Title:  Tied In A Bow
Author:  Satoya Smith
Publisher"  Xlibris US
Reviewed By:  Arlena Dean
Rating: Four
Review:

"Tied In A Bow"  by Satoya Smith

What I liked about this novel...

This was a story of Satoya Smith.  As she tells her story....she starts out by Telling us This Is My story..then .going on into each and every one of her chapters...An Idol's Betrayal...A HS Loss, A Costly Altercation....An Unhealthy Relationship,....Losing Necole...A Different Kind of Loss...Being in a Better Place and then Her Closing Thoughts.

By the end of this short read I found that this young lady had been through a lots in her young life but now it is a new day for her and now "through difficulties, conflicts, obstacles or problems and challenges" she has made it through it all  taking the bad with the good.  Will there be greater things to come to her?  Well, we will see as her story will 'be continued.'

Thank you to the author for gifting me read your novel "Tied In A Bow."  I wish the best for you as you continue to grow in life and  I hope for you great things to come to you.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Exception 3: A Fake Relationship Romance (The Office Series) Kindle Edition by B. Love

 Book Excerpt: " Depending on who you ask, Jeremy Phoenix is either the hero or villain in their story. Growing up privileged did not c...